Easy-to-use, accurate core logging solution for better and faster structural decisions
Available for limited release to approved customers. Please esquire to be added to the wait list. The development of the REFLEX IQ-LOGGER is still in process. To give you an idea of what we currently plan for the IQ-LOGGER, please refer to the road map below:
REFLEX IQ-LOGGER Road Map
Accuracy and Ease of Use
The IQ-LOGGER hand-held structural logging device can simply be rolled along the orientation line on diamond core automatically recording depth and structural measurements can be taken at the press of a button.
REFLEX IQ-LOGGER software allows real-time viewing of structural measurements from oriented drillcore on a stereonet or similar and attribution of metadata against the structure for better decision making.
Operation of Instrument
- Far more rapid than existing techniques
- No need to remove the core from the tray
- QAQC at the time of data collection
- Digital work flow from field to office
- Can collect planes and lines
- Can attach key metadata to the structure
- Seamless workflow into ioGAS for stereonet interpretation incorporating assay data
- Understand the orientation of ore controlling structures in brown and greenfields environments
- Geotechnical applications feeding into mine design
Download the REFLEX IQ-LOGGER Brochure
If you have a support enquiry for the REFLEX IQ-LOGGER team, please complete the support request form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
For information on the conventions used for the IQ-LOGGER download the document below.
Q: What are the alternative options in this space?
A: Alternatives are televiewer data and photo /scanning based techniques. This approach is not plagued with the same problems of creating lots of data that the geo doesn’t know how to deal with, the geo still has control on the process and it meshes in with the current logging protocol.
Q: Can I use this with my current laptop?
A: It will work on a windows environment – BYOD
The REFLEX IQ-LOGGER is in limited commercial release.
All the information you need to get your REFLEX IQ-LOGGER set-up, including the software you will need to download, can be found on the links below: