The latest version of the REFLEX IQ-LOGGER™ software is now available for download! We encourage users to upgrade as soon as possible. Instructions are listed below.
What’s New in V1.2.2
Core alignment improvements
- Orientation line positions can now be changed part way through a hole. Historical measurements will not be recalculated.
- Orientation line positions can now be edited for individual measurements in the verification screen and measurements recalculated.
- New “No Line” core alignment option. This allows only the alpha angle of a planar feature to be measured.
Ability to add and edit proxy server settings
- Corporate networks may block or limit internet access for users which will stop them syncing with the IMDEXHUB-IQ™.
- If syncing problems are encountered, then the user can enter custom proxy settings supplied by their network administrator to be able to sync with IMDEXHUB-IQ™.
- The database is now stored in a central folder location that is accessible by all users. This removes the previous limitation of each user not being able to see each other’s measurements.
- Depth editing in the logging screen is easier with the depth surrounded by a box which changes colour when the cursor is inside it.
- The depth can be now selected with a double click for editing.
- Contact support menu item, which allows the user to easily email the log file and/or data base if issues occur.
- More detail is now captured in the log file.
- More explanatory error messages when sync errors occur with the IMDEXHUB-IQ™
- Records can now be sorted by depth in the verification screen.
- Users can sync if a comma is used as a decimal separator or if they have non-standard characters in their user name.
- Sonic and RCD holes can now be synced.
- When upgrading the software, the user installing the upgrade has the option of migrating their existing data to the new folder location.
- If other users log into the computer using a different login, then their data WILL NOT BE MIGRATED and will not be accessible after the upgrade.
- Other users should back up their measurements, either by syncing to the IMDEXHUB-IQ™ or locally exporting to a CSV file BEFORE this upgrade is installed.