AVAILABLE MAY 2016
What it is
Transportable Sample Press
What it does
Used to generate a pressed puck from sample powder for use in XRF and other sensor analyses such as VNIR and LIBS
- Better quality data – densely packed uniform sample puck, and improves light element analysis
- reduces potential for signal attenuation due to film coating
- Lower cost – decreased cost of consumables (sample cups no longer required – savings $150 per day)
- Increased productivity – reduced number of steps with simplified process
- Increased safety – uses only high quality, fit for purpose products, light and easy to transport
On-site for greenfields, brownfields and operating mines where consistent workflows and high throughput are required
Q: How heavy is it – can I transport it?
Q: Does the sample press produce a representative sample?
Q: Can any powder be used to make a puck?
Q: Is the sample press safe?
- Pressed powder puck
- Sample cup
- Hydraulic press