IMDEX LTD AND AFFILIATES CUSTOMER SURVEY AND ASSOCIATED PRIZE DRAW (COMPETITION) –
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. IMDEX LIMITED (ACN 008 947 813) of 216 Balcatta Road, Balcatta Western Australia) and its affiliates (IMDEX) are conducting a survey of existing customers of its products HUB-IQ, Survey-IQ and aiSIRIS (Survey).
2. By participating in the Survey, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Information on eligibility to participate in the prize draw and regarding the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
3. To contact IMDEX regarding the Survey or the prize draw, please email [email protected].
4. The Competition commences at 12:01AM GMT+8 on 18 September 2023 and ends at 23:59PM GMT+8 on 13 October 2023 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter
5. Entry is open to current customers of IMDEX, who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
6. Directors, management, employees, contractors and their immediate families, of IMDEX, are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
8. There are three (3) prizes, each being a gift voucher to the value of $200 AUD (Prizes). The total prize pool value is $600 AUD. Each Prize voucher is valid until the expiry date specified on the gift voucher or otherwise by the gift voucher provider. The gift voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash. IMDEX will not be responsible for any gift voucher that is lost or stolen.
9. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the gift voucher supplier.
10. All taxes, which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
11. IMDEX is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winners accepting and/or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. IMDEX is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any Winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize or the conduct of the gift voucher supplier.
Draw date and time
13. All valid entries will be included in the draw.
14. The draw will take place at 09:00AM GMT+8 on 30 October 2023 at Suite 1, Level 2, 658 Newcastle St, Leederville Western Australia (Prize Draw Date), and will involve random selection from the pool of Eligible Entrants by an independent third party.
15. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will be the winner of the Prizes (Winners).
16. The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with clause 18. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
17. Prizes will be sent to the Winners within 28 days after the Prize Draw Date.
18. The Winners will be notified about how the prize will be delivered (or may be collected) within 14 days of the Prize Draw Date.
19. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond IMDEX’s control, IMDEX may substitute a prize with a prize of equal value.
Winner notification and publication
20. The Winners will be notified within 14 days of the Prize Draw Date.
21. The Winners will be notified in writing by email or by SMS to the email address or phone number submitted at the time of entry.
22. All Prizes will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition.
23. IMDEX will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize Winners.
24. If any Prizes remain unclaimed within three (3) months after the Prize Draw Date, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 09:00AM GMT+8 on 5 February 2024 at Suite 1, Level 2, 658 Newcastle St, Leederville Western Australia (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
25. The winners of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in the same manner as set out in clauses 20 and 21.
26. IMDEX assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, IMDEX may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s personal information
27. Personal information including the Eligible Entrant’s name, telephone number and email address will be collected and used by IMDEX for the purpose of conducting this Competition (Purpose).
30. The prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. IMDEX accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
31. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify IMDEX.
32. IMDEX reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
33. The Winners may have rights under legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by IMDEX. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, IMDEX (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under IMDEX’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by IMDEX) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the IMDEX;
(d) any tax implications; or
(e) with respect to the Prize or use of the Prize.
34. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of IMDEX this Competition is not capable of running as planned, IMDEX reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
35. IMDEX reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions.
36. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Western Australia.