At REFLEX we value progressive individuals who think globally and are passionate about evolving the minerals sector through new technology-based solutions.
Our expansive global presence means that our workforce is culturally diverse with opportunities for international travel. Many of our employees have global experience and a true appreciation for diversity in the workplace, from entry-level positions through to our most senior leaders. Flexibility is offered to help employees maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Our key values are:
- Integrity – Communicating openly and honestly. Avoiding activities or organisations that are unethical, harm people or the environment.
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively, safely and with respect for diversity within our Group to achieve the best results for our company, customers and colleagues.
- Accountability – Taking responsibility for and delivering on our commitments to the company, our customers and colleagues.
- Dynamic – Maintaining an efficient global company with the flexibility to provide localised customer solutions and the adaptability to react quickly to new opportunities and change.
- Innovation – Leveraging our advanced technologies, research and development capabilities to deliver innovative, leading edge products and services that optimise customer operations.
- Continuous Improvement – Pursuing our strategy of ongoing growth and reward for our shareholders, customers and employees through continuous improvement of our products, services and work practices.
REFLEX is committed to developing our future professionals through work experience programs that are endorsed by major universities. These programs allow university students to gain exposure to a global technology business and to build the necessary experience to qualify for graduation.
Expressions of Interest
REFLEX employs a range of professions such as, and not limited to, warehousing and manufacturing roles, mechanical and electronic engineers, software developers, sales representatives, geoscientists, and more. Expressions of interest can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a covering letter.