Easy-to-use, accurate core logging solution for better and faster structural decisions
Accuracy and Ease of Use
The REFLEX IQ-LOGGER™ hand-held structural logging device can simply be rolled along the orientation line on diamond core automatically recording depth and structural measurements can be taken at the press of a button.
REFLEX IQ-LOGGER™ software allows real-time viewing of structural measurements from oriented drillcore on a stereonet or similar and attribution of metadata against the structure for better decision making.
Operation of Instrument
The REFLEX IQ-LOGGER™ solution allows users to gather accurate depth recordings with the flexibility to deal with zones of broken core by simply rolling along the orientation line. Once the hand-held device is aligned with a structure of interest the orientation of the structure can be recorded at the press of a button.
The REFLEX IQ-LOGGER™ is a hand-held structural logging solution which simply runs along the orientation line on diamond core with depth recorded at all times and measurements taken at a press of a button.
- Far more rapid than existing techniques
- No need to remove the core from the tray
- QAQC at the time of data collection
- Digital work flow from field to office
- Can collect planes and lines
- Can attach key metadata to the structure
- Seamless workflow into ioGAS™ for stereonet interpretation incorporating assay data
- Understand the orientation of ore controlling structures in brown and greenfields environments
- Geotechnical applications feeding into mine design
All the information you need to get your REFLEX IQ-LOGGER™ set-up, including the software you will need to download, can be found on the links below: