Industry best practice in interpretive techniques.
Effortlessly detect patterns, anomalies and relationships in your geoscience data.
Start your FREE ioGAS™ Trial Today
Download ioGAS™ 7.0
Download the latest version of ioGAS™ by clicking on the links below. Maintained clients can install this version over the top of your current 6.3.1 installation. For more information about what’s new in ioGAS™ 7.0 please refer to the Help file within ioGAS™.
Download Add-in for ArcGIS Pro
Import ioGAS™ attribute map symbology and supporting data into ArcGIS Pro 2.0 – 2.2.
Download Plugin for QGIS
Import ioGAS™ attribute map symbology and supporting data into QGIS 3.2 or later.
New User Interface
The re-designed ioGAS 7.0 user interface comprises groups of tools with related functionality arranged into ribbon toolbars.
The quick access toolbar provides access to any open plot window, the legend window and the help file with navigation between windows
and tools made easier via new keyboard shortcuts. Updated context toolbars include new right-click display modes, left/right toolbar display and double column toolbars. Choose from a range of Attribute Manager plot colour sequences with the capability to switch between colour sequences.
Pause/resume rendering operation
Pause updates to open plot windows while modifications are made to the Attribute Manager to batch operations together. Useful if one or more memory-intensive plots (such as a SPLOM) are open. Resume updates to refresh all plot windows to show the current state of the Attribute Manager.
Import acQuire Data
acQuireDirect for ioGAS link
Import data from acQuire GIM suite using the acQuireDirect API. Use existing selection files or create new selections.
Re-designed new calculation tool to allow a expression to be used within the same calculation. This enables calculations such as CIPW normative calculations to be created – see Normative Mineralogy in the Provided Calculations for examples. Use the new univariate calculation mode to replace null values in input variables with zero or the Quick Calcs for some automatic element, oxide and unit conversions.
Re-designed tools to enable up to 50 individual plots to be displayed in a single scrolling window. New downhole single trace (by variable) option to view the results for a single variable for multiple drillholes in the same plot window. Ability to save and re-use custom variable X-axis ranges between sessions and save preferred settings.
Centred ternary plot
Apply transformation to bring points toward the centre of the triangle when displaying compositional data in a ternary plot. Used when concentration of data points is in one or two corners making it difficult to detect any structure present in the data.
Reduced major axis regression algorithm
New algorithm added to XY/SPLOM regression line options and to the Analysis ribbon Regression tool.
Display 3D vectors
Overlay a 3D vector on each visible point on a 3D plot. The vector can represent any 3 quantities, such as vector magnetic data, or the first 3 principal components of a PCA.
Colour the cells in a variable column based on ranked percentile value.
New Make variables from spider tool to write normalisation values for selected variables back to the dataset as new columns.
Join new columns of data or update data in existing columns using ID column.
Expanded variable map thematic operations to include all Attribute Manager and custom (user) bin ranges. New 1, 2, 5, 10 times background thematic operation useful for the display of spider variable normalisation values.
Open templates with aliased data. Convert aliased data on-the-fly to required template variables. Access Provided and User templates via the new File ribbon or from the Open drop-down menu on other ribbons.
- sync recent files list in multiple ioGAS sessions
- improved startup speed
- navigation keystrokes for common use items
- Ctrl-L to display legend window
- Alt-H,D,A,C,I,S and E to display corresponding ribbon
- Alt-W to display list of currently open windows
- Ctrl-Shift-W to close all windows
- Ctrl-Q exit ioGAS
- 12Gb and 24Gb higher memory executable files
- automatically start ioGAS after install
- interpolate display of density gridding
- re-calculate density grid when zoomed
- standardise density gridding between XY plots and diagrams
- colour cell by group
- display Mahalanobis distance ellipses on logged axes
- all data M-dist ellipse mode
- reduced major axis regression line mode
- display outlines on symbols
- display outlines on box and whisker plots
- add rendering options to Spider and Parallel plots
Plot window style settings
- view changes using Apply button
- save default settings between ioGAS sessions
- variable X and Y cell size
- zero smoothing and search radius options for raw data display
Mineral & rock nodes
- added secondary Mn oxide series minerals
- added Rhabdophane, Parisite, Bastnasite, Florencite, Crandallite REE minerals
- LOI values added for known rocks and minerals
- added OREAS 460-465 REE rock standards
- create diagram axes from two separate calculations
- edit node dialog
- arrowhead line style
- add classified data as Attribute Manager filter groups
- Campo Inchauspe Argentina
- NZGD49/NZGD2000 New Zealand
- SWEREF 99 TM Sweden
- TM65/IRENET95 Ireland
- removed duplicated depth labels from single trace (by group) plot
- retain default plot selection between sessions
Discriminant projection analysis
- show K for selected number of variables in variable importance plot
- improved dialog to show special column matching
Quick calculation conversions
- element to oxide
- oxide to element
- unit – ppb, ppm and percent
- support for asin, acos & atan2
- column auto-sizing
- retain axis values while zooming
- containing a single (non-null) value
- all data mode added to great circle, beta axis and mean tools
- apply result as filter group
- individual replacement option for multiple detection limits